Tuesday 6 August 2019

ENGLISH DRAMA SCRIPTS : The Wizard of Oz | Fairy Tales


The Wizard of Oz | Fairy Tales
Character
Narrator


The wicked Witch of west

Dorothy


The good Witch of North

Scarecrow


Wizard of OZ

Tin Man


Tornado

Lion


Flying monkeys


Script
NARRATOR: Once upon a time, there was a girl named Dorothy.  She lived with her mother in Kansas.  One day Dorothy was playing on the farm.  Suddenly, there appeared a large tornado.
Mom
Dorothy let's go into the storm cellar! (keluar)
Dorothy
 I'm coming mom. (kasut tercabut)
Mom
Hurry up
Dorothy
Oh no. I can't make it (masuk rumah)
The tornado lifted and carried the house to a place far away from Kansas! Dorothy was unaware of it. When the storm stopped, Dorothy came out of her house and found herself in a strange place. Standing before her was The good Witch of North .
DOROTHY
Where am I? L 😕
TGWONorth
Welcome to the land of Oz!
You have kill the wicked witch of the East.
DOROTHY
What do you mean? A witch! I haven’t killed anyone.
TGWONorth
(point to the witch)It's your house. Your house landed on top of the Witch.
DOROTHY
Oh,I'm sorry. I didn't mean to…
TGWONorth
It's okay, dear. She is a wicked witch who made the people of Oz suffer every day.
( take the shoes) This shoes is yours now. Take it and go to the Emerald city.
DOROTHY
Emerald city? Why? I just wanna go home. To Kansas.
TGWONorth
You must go to the Emerald city. The mighty wizard of Oz will help you home. Just follow the yellow road.
DOROTHY
Oh,okay . Thank you. Goodbye.
TGWONorth
Bye. Take care.
NARRATOR: Dorothy started to walk along the yellow road. After a while, as she was passing by some cornfield, she heard someone greeting her.
SCARECROW
Hello.
DOROTHY
(surprise) haahhh… you're a scarecrow. How can you talk?!
SCARECROW
Yes, I can. I can do a lot of thing.  But I don't have a brain. (L)
DOROTHY
I wish I could help you. But I'm going to the wizard of Oz. …. Oh, maybe she can help you. You can come with me.
SCARECROW
Oh thank you, I would love to.
DOROTHY
(shake hand) I'm Dorothy. Let's go! To Oz?
SCARECROW
To Oz we go!
A few hours later, as they pass through the forest, they saw something shining….
SCARECROW
Look at that what is that shining thing
DOROTHY
Let's take a look  ( BOTH walk to the 'things') Ooh, it's a man made out of tin
TIN MAN
O..oOiIL (wishper)
DOROTHY
WHAT did he say? (look at each other)   [T.M.: (O..oOiIL)]
SCARECROW
Oh oil! He need oil to move. He is rusted. ( search for oil & put to the every joints of T.M.) PERFECT!
TIN MAN
Perfect? No I'm not! I don't have a heart. (no emotion)
DORTHY & SCROW
No heart!?
TIN MAN
No heart. I also want to feel emotions.
DOROTHY
Maybe the Wizard can help you.
SCARECROW
Yes, why not come with us to see the Wizard of Oz?
TIN MAN
Okay let's go!
N: And Dorothy, the Scarecrow and the Tin Man continued their journey through the yellow brick road. After a while…. 
LION
 (Offstage) Roar!
SCARECROW
What’s that?
TIN MAN
It might be a wild animal!
SCARECROW
Ones that……that eat straw? (😱)
DOROTHY
Umm… wild animal don't eat straw.
LION
(enter) Roar! I'm the king of the jungle. HaHaHaaa….
TIN MAN
Don't worry I got this (swing axe)hiyyaah!(2)
Lion
(step back (afraid)) Uh… Please(2x) don't hit me. (😱 L)
DOROTHY
What a coward (😕)?! How can a big lion like you can be afraid just like that?
LION
(L) You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all.
TIN MAN
Do you think the Wizard can help him, too?
DOROTHY
I don't see why not. Why don't you come along with us? We're on our way to see the Wizard of Oz. To get him a heart. ( point to the T.M.)
TIN MAN
And him a brain. ( SCROW) (SCROW: yes)
DOROTHY
I'm sure he could give you some courage too.
LION
Yes, I need courage, and I want to get it.  Let´s go!. (😄)
NARRATOR: At last they reach the Emerald city.  It was the most beautiful place that any of them had ever seen.  The streets were lined with green marble houses and set with sparking emeralds.
BODYGUARD
Welcome … the wizard of 0z is waiting for you (please everyone in)
ALL
(enter)
OZ
Hello everyone.. I'm the great wizard of 0z .Tell me your wish!
TIN MAN
I want a heart
SCARECROW
I want a brain to think with
LION
I w.wwant cc.cou.urrage
DOROTHY
And I just want to get back home.
OZ
I will fulfill all your wishes (ALL: 😄)…….BUT!  (lion:[scared])
DOROTHY
But what?
OZ
But first,you must kill the wicked witch of the west !
LION
B..bbut what if she kill us first?
OZ
I don’t care! When this last witch is dead, I will grant all your wish.  
NOW GO!!! (ALL: 😱…(run) )
Narrator: so Dorothy and her friends started moving toward the west. They didn’t have any plan to kill the witch. but to fulfill their wishes, they took the challenge.
The wicked witch of the west has a great binoculars. She watch Dorothy and her friends from far away come approaching her.
TWWOWEST
Oh they're coming here. The girl have the magical shoes of the east. If I get those shoes I will became more powerful! Hahaha…
Come here monkeys! Go and take the girl…Alive!
MONKEYS(4)
Aye(2x) Captain!
……
……
DOROTHY
Oh look, what a beautiful flower. (smell)
Why am I feeling so sleepy? (sleep)
LION
Oh noo… she has smell the sleepy flower
TIN MAN
Dorothy(2x) wake up (cryL)
SCARECROW
Don’t worry I know just take this (bottle) and splash some on her face
LION
Where did you get this? 😕
SCARECROW
Just do it. You don’t need to know.(😊)
TIN MAN
Look at that.( monkeys) monkeys!
LION
Where ? Monkeys ? They must be from the witch! 😤
TIN MAN
Scarecrow protect Dorothy!
LION
I must be brave to save Dorothy
MONKEYS(2)
(Try to attack)
LION
Roarrrr! (scratch 🐾)   monkey1: ouch (dead)
TIN MAN
Take this (swing axe) monkey2: aaaa..(dead)
MONKEY(2)
 (Enter)(Attack)(fail)
ALL(3)
 Yeay… we did it!
DOROTHY
( wake up & yawn) what had happen? 😮
WWOWEST
(See through binocular) ahhh..   Useless!!!  Do I need to do all of this myself?! (ride broom to them)(enter)
DOROTHY
Look the witch is coming to us
ALL(3)
The witch?!!
WITCH
Hahaha…. It's to early to celebrate. Take this (🔥tin man) this(lion) and this (🔥scarecrow)[fast]
SCARECROW
Ahhh…. Help I'm burning
DOROTHY
Hold on! (take the water throw to scarecrow ) splash to the witch
WITCH
Noooo….  I'm melting! SOMeBOdY SaAVvE MEEeeeaah….. (melt)
ALL(4)
(shook and froze😱)
TIN MAN
Did we kill just kill the witch?
LION
With water (look at each other)
SCARECROW
I think so (touch the cloth)(step backward) 😮 (ALL: (still shock)
DOROTHY
Yes!      We did 😄
ALL
😄Hooray! 0ur wish will come true (jumping together happily)
With full of hope They all went to see the wizard of Oz again. They told the wizard they have get rid of the wicked wizard of west. This time the wizard of Oz welcome them all together this time.
OZ
(enter)Hello everyone I'm the wizard of 0z! (ALL: 😱)
DOROTHY
How can this be? (😕)
TIN MAN
So you're just lying to us this whole time
SCARECROW
You're not a wizard. You just an ordinary man
LION
You're using us to kill the witch. Don't you? 😤
OZ
Wouw(3x) calm down(2x) let me explain. Years ago, I was a balloonist in a faraway land.one day storm carried me away in my balloon, so I landed in the emerald city, people believe I was a wizard. So here am I .
SCARECROW
You're a froud
OZ
Yes I am, my friend. Even so, I think I can help you. (take a book) Here take this. this can help you get smarter.
SCARECROW
But, I want a brain. I want to be a genius
OZ
My friend, you are genius you just don’t realize it. You have figure out a lot of thing to help your friend.
TIN MAN
Yes, it's true. You figure out that I need oil to move and you know that water will help Dorothy wake up.
DOROTHY
Yes you are genius!
SCARECROW
Oh! I do. Wow. Okay I will take this book and start reading more. Thank you Wizard
OZ
You're welcome.  And you tin man, you have already have emotions. You cried when thought that Dorothy was dead.(T.M. : oh…that's true)but here take this and fill your empty chest
TIN MAN
Thank you. I shall never forget your kindness
OZ
As for you, your Majesty, here's a medal for your bravery. You always been courageous ,it's all already in you. you just need to be confident and don’t doubt yourself  ever.
LION
Are you sure?
SCARECROW
Yes lion, you are so brave to fight with those monkeys. You deserve the medal.
LION
Yes, I do. Thank you so much wizard I will always remember your word.
The wizard smile at them. He hadn’t actually help them with magic at all. All the things they asked him, they already had inside them but they just don’t discover it before.
DOROTHY
Hh..how about me? How am I gonna go back home
OZ
Actually you already had everything you wish for right there with you all this time.(look at the shoes) if you tap your shoes 3 time while saying 'there's no place like home' and you'll be there right away.
DOROTHY
Oh seriously! J  (look at her friend) I'm so happy I can go home, but 😢 I don’t want to leave you all!
SCARECROW
😭It's okay Dorothy. We understand. Your family must be worried about you.
LION
Don’t worry Dorothy. I'll protect scarecrow and Tin Man. L
DOROTHY
Please don’t cry Tin Man. you'll rust again.
TIN MAN
Thank to you I know what friendship means 😢.(hug)
DOROTHY
Bye everyone. it's really good to see you.
(tap shoes 3 time) there's no place like home(3)
After a short time, just like magic, Dorothy was back to Kansas save and sound as if the house had never left the ground. What she learned that day, she would remember indeed WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED
DOROTHY
(sitting ,eyes closed)(open eyes) hahh… I'm home.(stand)
MOM
(enter(run))Dorothy 😢! There you are!
DOROTHY
MOM(run,hug)
THE END




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TINI Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design